Artemis Steadicam Rig For Sale
$14250 OBO (available mid August)
(price includes a 1 day steadicam lesson and a CamWok 2000)
Payment Schedule Available
This is a great sled, built when Artemis was still with Sachtler and upgraded more than a few times by Curt Schaller, the inventor. It served me well on Goldfinch, Ghostbusters, Stronger, Widows, Shame, Lucifer, Snowfall and a ton of other great shows. Its an amazingly solid sled, wired for both HD and SD, versatile, strong and the gimbal is one of the best I have ever used. It’s been my workhorse for about 10 years and now it’s time for a new owner.
Artemis 1.8” Steadicam Sled w/Green Screen Monitor, LCD Yoke and Extras
Included in the sale
• Sled/Post/Tool-less Gimbal/3 AB Batt Mounts w telescoping bottom battery rack and fine tune adjust ring
• XCS TB-6 Green Screen Monitor (IMHO still the finest monitor you can fly)
• Decimator (for down-converting the signal for the SD monitor)
• XCS PDL Electronic Level (works only with SD signal)
• 1 Artemis Docking Bracket
• 2 Preston MDR Brackets
• 1 Fitted Custom Sled Case
• Power Cables (TBD)
• Gimbal adjustment tool
• Cam-Jam Quattro 7 inch monitor yolk
• Cables - 15 plus cables including power cables for Arri Alexa, Mini, Amira, Red Eipc, Sony Venice, 3 Pin XLRs, 4 Pin XLRs and a bunch of misc power cables for other AKS
• If you are a newbie to Steadicam, one personalized socially distanced, Steadicam class with this rig, in my backyard, in Los Angeles (you’ll need to supply your own arm and vest and be ok with a dumb dog being annoying). Depending on timing NM is a possibility as well.
Note: When I purchased this I had Curt wire the power out so that the cables I had for my PRO would work so be aware if having cables made. All cables included obviously work with this rig. There are the usual nicks and scratches that come with use but nothing beyond cosmetics. I took one of the red balancing pins off of the dock a few years ago (I can’t recall why) and will include it. Since the center spar slides there is no downside to having it gone. There is a built in analog level on the back of the upper power section that has lost it's juice so it's not working. One of the onboard battery indicators stopped working a while ago so two new LED Battery Level indicators are included in the sale. I did not mount them because I don't see the need but if someone wants to they are ready to be added. Center post is wired for both HD and SD.
What's Not Included in This Sale
• HD LCD Monitor
• A/B Batteries
• Arm, Vest